Back to documentation center
The ADEX-VLS system is a cavity wall assembly incorporating polyisocyanurate insulation/sheathing boards and a high-quality air/moisture membrane to protect the substrate. Insulation boards are mechanically fastened over furring strips and coated with a lamina, consisting of; an acrylic basecoat, glass fibre reinforced mesh, primer and a 100% acrylic finish coat.
- The system is designed around the rainscreen “cavity wall” principle that moves the finish system away from the substrate to create a drainage plane and air space to help manage moisture.
- This system is ideal for renovation because it can be installed on existing furrings.
- Seamless substrate protection. (when HYDROFLEX membrane is used)
- Non-combustible basecoat.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Vented drainage cavity.
- Seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection of the substrate.
- Allows for the drainage and quick drying of incidental moisture.
- Architectural design flexibility.
- Resists dirt, fading, and abrasion.
- Polyisocyanurate board resists damage from impact and moisture.