Back to documentation center
The ADEX-POOL system is a barrier cladding application designed specifically for high-humidity locations such as swimming pool rooms. To help manage moisture vapour, the system is installed directly over a moisture resistant tile backer substrate and incorporates a low perm basecoat membrane.
- Design specifically for high humidity areas
- Controls moisture by preventing it from entering the wall.
- The ADEX-POOL finish system works in unison with installed air-exchange systems to control the humidity levels within the room.
- Seamless substrate protection.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Direct application.
- Low-perm materials.
- Durable and flexible.
- Architectural design flexibility.
- Resists dirt, fading, and abrasion.
- Lightweight, durable, and repels moisture.
- Prevents moisture vapour penetration through the wall assembly.