Back to documentation center
The ADEX-ICF system is a water-managed exterior insulation and finish system applied over an ICF (insulated concrete forms) construction without the use of mechanical fasteners. This system includes a second layer of EPS-GD, a secondary liquid-applied weather resistive barrier (LA-WRB) and a vertical drainage plane. These characteristics improve the tightness of the envelope and prevents potential damage caused by air and moisture infiltration.
- ADEX EPS-GD insulation provides a uniform blanket of continuous insulation (CI); reduces energy use and assists with leveling of the ICF surface.
- The EPS-GD insulation provides a 10mm drainage plane to ensure evacuation of incidental moisture.
- The liquid applied weather resistive barrier (LA-WRB) provides seamless protection of the building envelope against air and moisture infiltration.
- ADEX Transition membranes allows the system to be easily connected to other components within the assembly.
- EPS-GD Continuous insulation (CI).
- Non-combustible basecoat.
- Dual barrier.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Continuous insulation; reduces energy use.
- Helps level the ICF wall surface.
- Seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection.
- Allows for the drainage of incidental moisture.
- Lightweight, durable and flexible.
- Architectural design flexibility.
- Resists dirt, fading, and abrasion.