Back to documentation center
The ADEX-CB (cement board) system is a dual-barrier, rainscreen cladding assembly incorporating an impact resistant, lightweight cement board sheathing. The system is coated with an EIFS lamina consisting of; an acrylic basecoat, glass-fibre reinforced mesh, primer and a 100% acrylic finish coat.
- The system is designed around the rainscreen “cavity wall” principle that moves the finish system away from the substrate to create a drainage plane and air space to help manage moisture.
- Insulation can also be used (between the furrings) to increase the total R-value of the assembly.
- This system provides excellent impact resistance.
- Seamless substrate protection.
- Rainscreen assembly with vented drainage cavity.
- Non-combustible basecoat.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Durable cement board.
- Seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection of the substrate.
- Allows for the drainage and quick drying of incidental moisture.
- Architectural design flexibility.
- Resists dirt, fading, and abrasion.
- Cement board core resists damage from impact and moisture.