Back to documentation center
The ADEX-MFS system is a water-managed exterior insulation and finish system that has been favourably evaluated by CCMC (12913-R). The system incorporates a secondary weather resistant barrier (WRB), mechanical fasteners, a vertical drainage plane and a geometrically designed insulation board (EPS-GD) with a built-in 10mm drainage plane.
- Evaluated by CCMC (12913-R).
- The self-adhered modified bituminous membrane seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection of the substrate.
- ADEX EPS-GD insulation provides a uniform blanket of continuous insulation (CI); reduces energy use.
- The EPS-GD insulation provides a 10mm drainage plane to ensure evacuation of incidental moisture.
- Continuous insulation (CI).
- Seamless moisture protection.
- Dual barrier.
- Non-combustible basecoat.
- CCMC evaluated (12913-R).
- Mechanically fastened.
- Unlimited colour selection.
- Continuous insulation; reduces energy use.
- Seals the building envelope and ensures seamless protection of the substrate.
- Allows for the drainage of incidental moisture.
- Lightweight, durable and flexible.
- Architectural design flexibility.
- Resists dirt, fading, and abrasion.